Reasons to Lease Equipment
Many companies choose to lease a Conference Bridge becuase of financial reasons as it allows companies to manage their cash flow, guard against obsolescence, increase financial flexibility, and reduce taxs.
Top 6 Reasons to Use an Equipment Leasing Company:
The Equipment Leasing Association asked small and medium sized businesses to provide reasons why they lease rather than buy:
- 35% indicated cash flow as the primary factor
- 17% sited dollar value since equipment leasing costs remain fixed
- 13% said they preferred the convenience and flexibility
- 13% indicated taxes deductions as the main attraction
- 13% of companies liked the associated maintenance options
- 9% enjoyed the ability to constantly have the latest technology
There are also other considerations for equipment leasing:
- Expanded credit availability
- Section 179 of IRS code which allows a total annual deductibility of up to $125,000 ($250,0000 for 2008) for leased equipment
- Circumventing budget restrictions
If you are looking at equipment leasing companies for your business, consider Marlin Leasing.